- Home »
- FAQ »
- VigorACS »
- VigorACS 2 »
- How to get the report of management port from the multiple CPEs?
How to get the report of management port from the multiple CPEs?
The Network administrator will need to have a configuration report for the managed devices. It will waste time checking the router one by one. VigorACS is a centralized management system which based on TR-069 protocol. All the information of CPE is sending to ACS server with TR-069 parameters.
Since ACS 2.3.0, we support the Device configuration report to collect the info of specific TR-069 parameters. This document is going to demonstrate the steps to create the report for CPE management port.
Create a device configuration report
1. Confirm the required TR-069 parameters:
Vigor is compatible with the TR-069 standard parameters, also we provide more parameters so that user can define all of the detail settings on vigor.
We could find out the feature by checking the parameters from ACS page (CPE Configuration >> Advanced >> Advanced Parameter), we can copy the parameter name by right-clicking the entry. Here we could use the prefix parameters "InternetGatewayDevice.X_00507F_System.Management.ManagementPort.". Notice that if the name of parameters includes "X_00507F_", it means that those parameters are defined by the Draytek.
2. Create the report:
- Go to Reports >> Reports page and click create the report, you may choose the device configuration from the report type.
- Paste the TR-069 parameter on the parameter list. It supports to type the parameter with the prefix, which means you could put "InternetGatewayDevice.X_00507F_System.Management.ManagementPort.". and it will show all the parameters with the prefix.
- After selecting the CPE/network, press the Query button to get the report.
- We'll get the report file displaying on the ACS page.